Ready for a Fireplace Update in Mason? American Chimney Sweep and Masonry Has Options
Whether you’re looking for a fresh, new look for your fireplace or your system simply needs some overdue upgrades, we’ve got plenty of options for you to explore. If you live in Stokes, Socialville, Hagerman, Kings Mills, Miltomson, Landen, Wetherington, Bethany, Jericho, Foster, White Oak, Anderson, Delhi, or somewhere else nearby, reach out to our experts today.
Fireplaces make a great addition to any living space, but that doesn’t mean that they don’t need some revamping from time to time. Sometimes their looks get outdated, sometimes parts break down, and sometimes they just don’t perform to the standards of the homeowner. Regardless of your situation, we can help you out.
We’ve Got Fireplace Upgrade Options
Your update could be something simple, like getting a new chimney cap, or something more complex, like switching fuel types. Whichever route you take, we’d like to be the team you trust for it. Some options include:
- Stoves: Looking for a way to improve efficiency? Adding a gas or wood stove is one way to do it. As an added bonus, they can be placed in a variety of places throughout the home, and there’s no denying their aesthetic appeal.
- Gas Logs: Gas logs offer a great option for those looking to make enjoying their fireplace an easier experience. If you burn wood logs, but are sick of the mess and stress involved in the process (or simply don’t have the time for it), consider making the switch.
- Inserts: A fireplace insert is one of the easiest ways to improve your fireplace’s efficiency. Whether you’re switching fuel types or simply trying to get more heat from your current system, adding an insert is the way to get what you need.
- Chimney Caps: If your chimney cap is missing or just not doing an effective enough job, we have great upgrade options. We offer copper caps, outside mount caps, damper caps, wind directional caps, and more.
- Dampers: We offer damper-cap options and top-sealing dampers, both of which are known for performing more efficiently than the traditional throat dampers. Save energy and avoid backdrafting by making the switch today.
- Chimney Liner: We offer multiple relining options for those looking for improved performance and safer overall operations. Ask us about what would be best for your unique needs.
These are just some of the many ways we can upgrade your system and improve your fireplace experience. If you have questions about anything else we offer, don’t hesitate to reach out!
We’ve been serving families on Tylersville Road, Snider Road, Western Row Road, Mason Road, Bethany Road, Fairway Drive, Mason Morrow Millgrove Road, Kings Mill Road, Brewer Road, Columbia Road, Short Street, West Street, Church Street, Concord Crossing Drive, Boyd Lane, Running Fox Lane, Mere Drive, and more for decades, and we’d be happy to be there for you too.
Protect Your Investment With Our Chimney Services
Once your system is looking great and functioning well, the only way to keep it that way is to regularly invest in quality chimney services. That means scheduling annual inspections, regularly investing in chimney cleanings, and if you have a water heater flue or furnace flue, these should be regularly cleaned too.
Another tip – should the need for chimney repairs arise, never put them off. Call us in right away if you need:
- Smoky Chimney Diagnostics
- Chimney Relining
- Smoke Chamber Repair
- Firebox Repair
- Damper Repair & Replacement
- Leaky Chimney Repair
- Masonry Repair
- Gas Appliance Service
- Prefabricated Fireplace Repair
Pick Up the Phone Today
You deserve to come home every day to a system you love. Set your standards high by working with us through it all. We serve Mary Ellen, Loveland Park, Maud, Pisgah, Snidercrest, Hillcrest, Cincinnati, Colerain, Fort Mitchell, and countless cities in the surrounding area. Call 513-662-4600 or reach out online to request your appointment.